Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TEAM GAME SUPER BOREDOM EDITION 6/3/2011

Being bored at school sucks so GUESS WHAT YOU GET ANOTHER ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TEAM GAME!

(Also I lied, I don't have the attention span to do this every day. So I have to do it whenever I have the energy/will to do so. If you have a particular craving for one, feel free to tell me.)

For added fun, I think I'm gonna up my list to 7 members from 5 today. Because it's my team and I can.

*clicks* ...Holy crap.

1.  Erin Shields
2. Diane Gutierrez
3. Alex Myers (Bagpipes)
4. Kayla Mortenson
5. Brenda O'Brien
6. Camille Lecointre
7. Ty Ritter

Okay, since I AM super bored, I am going to go into detail as to what each of these peoples brings to the table.

1. Erin Shields - Has experience in infiltrating zombie territory and is a mistress of disguise. Her skills to deceive the zombie population into believing that she is not only one of them but is the best zombie ever guarantee we'd always be one step ahead.

2. Diane Gutierrez - While I'm not sure just as to what my dear Aunt's previous experience fighting zombies is, I DO know she and I are both horror film buffs. That alone assures that she would at least not make the stupid mistakes everyone seems to be unable to resist in some of our favorite flicks. Her knowledge of horror film rules would be a definite plus.

3. Alex Myers - He's Scottish. The Scottish can do anything.

4. Kayla Mortenson - Kayla, sweetie, ilu, but I have NO IDEA what you can do to defend against zombies. Are you any good with flamethrowers or shovels?

5. Brenda O'Brien - My stepdad's sister. This almost requires her to be proficient with a shotgun or at least have the sense to shoot a loved one in the face if they're zombified instead of standing there like a fish outta water going 'buhbuhbut they're mah husband/daughter/sibling'.

6. Camille Lecointre - It isn't your birthday today, dude. I think you might end up dying first. Unless you of course have your mad acting and kung-fu skills. In that case you're going into a room first before me.

7. Ty Ritter - Oh man, you cosplayers. You probably have some clever way to use your costumes as armor or fake weaponry that can serve better as blunt objects than actual swords or such. Or at the very least you can go on the shovel brigade :D


Okay. Weighing all of this in and calculating it in my own lil' head... I and my team's survival rating would be: 103%

Am I still bored? ...well now that this is over, YES. I am.

 EDIT: WAIT! Justin Digesu has supplied me with the most awesome zombiefighting instructional video EVER. Observe:

No comments:

Post a Comment