Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear NicePeter

Dear Nice Peter ,

Let me say first and foremost you are brilliant.

And let me say second YOU BROKE MY BRAIN.


And here's how:



I don't know which to commentate on first! I'M CONVINCED THEY'RE BOTH A MAN/WERE A MAN AT ONE TIME!

If I have an aneurysm my family is going to sue you. Just saying.


Love Jo

PS: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH TT^TT

PPPS: I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT'S LIKE YOUTUBE CRACK

Also: Nice Peter wins the internet. This is the best youtube stuff I've seen in years.

And... I have suggestions for your future rap battles.

Nicola Tesla vs The Mythbusters (I'm fairly sure you could get the REAL Mythbusters on board for that.)
Malcolm Reynolds VS Captain Kirk.
Cleopatra VS Marie Antoinette
Jayne versus Worf.
Simon VS McCoy ("I'm a doctor, not 50 Cent!")
Spock VS Legolas
Arthas VS Sauron.
Gandalf VS Dumbledore (Kind of rigged, but still fun.)
Seth Green VS Seth McFarlane
Batman VS Superman/Spiderman
Varian/Anduin Wrynn VS Garrosh
Sylvanas VS Kerrigan
Stephen King VS Dean Koontz
Tamora Pierce VS Stephanie Meyer
Selene from Underworld VS Bella from Twilight
Rasputin VS Vlad the Impaler

Like these? I got plenty more where that came from.


UPDATE:

I thought of a few more. Cuz I'm bored.

Sean Spencer (Psych) vs That Mentalist Dude (Y'know, the blonde one.)
Chris Rock vs Ralphie May
George Lopez vs Eric Estrada
Amy Lee vs  Britney Spears
Casper vs The Ghostbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment