Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FACEBOOK GAME 6/27/2011

O.M.G. It has been entirely too long since my last apocalypse team was selected.

SHALL WE GET STARTED? (yes, I've had some sugar. And coffee. Be afraid.)

AND THE PLAYERS ARE:

1. Brenda O'Brien
2. Gillian Hughes-Fenchel
3. Erin Shields
4. Emily Nicholson
5. Jennie Breeden

Well then, gogo estrogen gogo! Got an interesting team here. This'll be a challenge to calculate. Maybe.

1. Aunt Brenda! You seem to pop up in these teams quite a lot. Are you trying to tell me something? Anyway. I am STILL not sure what your zombie fighting capabilities are, but at the very least your house could probably be used as shelter from the impending hordes of undead.

2. Gillian. ...Yeah, I wouldn't mess with you if I were a zombie. I wouldn't put it past you to attach chainsaws to a shovel and go to town. I hereby request a photo of you wielding a shovel or a chainsaw to include in this post. You are a formidable undead fighter.

3. Erin--DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN ON ALMOST ALL MY ZOMBIE FIGHTING TEAMS WTF.

4. Emily has goats. And corgis. Both mortal enemies of the zombie. Emily has da minions.

5. I think just about anyone who has heard of or knows Jennie Breeden fully understands why zombies would not stand a chance against this boot-clad bottle of insanity. (For the uninitiated, go find the devil's panties comic and read all of them.)

Estimated survival chance: 100%

Jennie Breeden and Gillian in the same group? Zombies don't stand a chance!

TUNE IN.. NEXT TIME FOR MORE ZOMBIE FIGHTING GOODNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment