Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Adventures in Dress Sizes

I'm sure every girl has tried on at least one fancy gown, be it for prom, a wedding, some kind of... prom-wedding....

Here's what it looked like when it fit:



Here's what happens when I decide to walk down memory lane now that I've lost some weight. My family--instead of immediately coming to my aid when they heard my bawling in dresstress--decided to grab the cameras! (And webcams, in my  brother's case. I will be trawling youtube for that...)
 (PS Amy, your dress is fine, I just needed assistance to find the zipper to escape it.)




 Yes this is my living room. We don't use it much, cept for exercising and storage. That's my aunt's couch and dining room set against the wall there. We don't have basements or attics in Florida...

Anyway I ended up waddling my still-chubby butt out there looking for help.

Didn't realize brother was in the pic here. Gotta wonder what he's thinking.

Oh wait, I KNOW :D

No comments:

Post a Comment