Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Movie Reviews

Hello again, whoever happens to be reading this. Since I have been going to an increasing number of movies lately, I have been tempted each time to write a review of whatever flick I was able to go and see. Since I have found myself without full-time employment, I need something to feel productive.

SO. Not sure what I'd call my reviews other than possibly  "From the Back Row" because that's where I always try to sit for movies when going to the cinema.

And also, since I don't in believe going by the popular opinion about a movie, I have my own little checklist of criteria when going to a movie to gauge it.

How I judge a film:
Entertaining? Yes/No (Primary means of judgment)
Quality acting/scripting? Yes/No
Engaging Story? Yes/No
Relatable Characters? Yes/No
Stuck to Story from Book it came from? Yes/No/A little
Balance between Movie/Real Logic? Adequate/Imbalanced

So far I have seen/Shall Review: 
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Iron Man 3
Now You See Me
After Earth
The Purge

I am going to be seeing/Shall Review:
Monsters University
World War Z
Red 2
The Lone Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment